Julie Ann Giammona will be a part of a live webinar round-table discussion on June 11, 2020.
Highlights of this live webinar:
- DFEH updates on COVID-19 guidance, DFEH website, and case decisions
- Navigating challenging aspects of the interactive process
- Review of available resources to assist employers
- Leave as an accommodation, service/support animals, fragrance and chemical sensitivity disabilities, and challenges with “invisible” disabilities
- Structured demonstration on having the difficult conversations, getting around barriers in the process, and supporting positive outcomes
If you would like to register for the webinar or obtain more information, please click on the following link. Northern California Employment Roundtable Presents: SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATING THE “INTERACTIVE PROCESS” AND SUPPORTING ONGOING EMPLOYMENT OF INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES